When Choosing a Worthwhile Charity to Support, look for:
- Immediate and Positive Impact on Recipient Family
- Roadmap for Future Recipients
- Measurable, Scalable and Reportable Results
Foundation For Judicial Fairness (FFJF) has noticed that:
- Family Court Support Modifications are Rare, despite the facts, resulting in growing Child Support Arrears Balances for Non-Custodial Parents
- Non-Custodial Parental Relationships are evaporating because of financial struggles and other legal and personal setbacks
- Family Court Systems devoid of appropriate levels of fairness, opportunity and guidance leads to Generational Financial and Family inequalities and hopelessness
FFJF responds to the earthquake of negative, unfair legal decisions in Family Courts that crush the Parent/Child relationship.
SUPPORT FFJF for an immediate impact on Parent/Child relationships that will pay perpetual dividends to society.
FFJF Offers Hope
FFJF Generates Confidence
FFJF Amplifies Parental Responsibility and Involvement
Act I: Pay-off 50% of Child Support Arrears Balance of working, non-custodial parents who have made at least 1 monthly payment in 2019 and maintain regular interaction with their child(ren).
Act II: Secure a Life and Disability Insurance policy on both Parents (owned by a family trust for the benefit of insured’s child(ren)
Act III: Offer Career, Life, Health and Parental Support to Custodial and Non-Custodial Parents
Act IV: Pay off remaining Support Arrears Balance.
SUPPORT FFJF Contribute Today for a Hopeful Tomorrow
your $25 or $25,000 contribution will have an Immediate, Guaranteed and Appreciable Return
Copyright © 2019 QUALIFIED Employee Benefits, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.